I’m an italian developer and student. I work at ìdeo network as back-end and mobile applications developer. I study web and multimedia technologies at University of Udine.
I’m working with Ruby and Ruby on Rails for two years on small and large projects. In addition to the design and development of server I also take care of the development of mobile applications with React native.
Frameworks and libraries
- Ruby on Rails
- React native
Architectures and patterns
- Event-driven architecture
Open source personal projects
- Project-base: A simple Website template boilerplate based on HTML5 Boilerplate with Gulp tasks manager.
- Node-base: A simple Node.js application boilerplate without production dependencies.
- Wp-base: A simple Wordpress template boilerplate with ACF, CPT generator and static template data manager.
- React-base: A simple React application boilerplate (without Redux).
- React-native-base: A simple React native application boilerplate with Native Base and Redux.
- Config files: A collection of configuration files and code snippets for varius projects.
- Gams CMS: A simple Ruby on Rails CMS (deprecated).
Open source collaboration projects
- Lato-core: The core module for the Lato project.
- Lato-view: The GUI module for the Lato project.
- Lato-clients: A module to manage company clients for the Lato project.
- Lato-swpmanager: A module to manage software projects for the Lato project.
- Lato-starter: A boilerplate to start to develop a new module for the Lato project.
- Lato-pages: A module to manage web pages for the Lato project (deprecated).
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: (+39) 345 9210580
- Registered office: Via Dogna 34, San Vito al Tagliamento (PN), Italy
- Operating office: Via G. Mameli 3, Tavagnacco (UD), Italy
- VAT: 01787180932